Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yaaaay to teachers!!!

You know, one day I hope that I'll retire and be able to teach. Granted I had great, decently behaved classmates (aside from that incident with Mrs. Sutton and Mr. Barry, oops!), but in high school my teachers always looked so content in the classroom. They shape lives, educate, AND entertain all in a good day's work.

With that being said I'm glad that Gallup found teachers to be the happiest in their well-being index. What's interesting is that they barely beat out "business owner." I would've thought that business owners would be lower down the list, due to all the stresses, hard work, and hours needed to be one. Plus the job security--don't most small businesses fail? Regardless it's good to see them at the top along with teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment